I want to start saying that this article changed my mind about learning processing, technology has increased and talking about language learning, there many ways to learn throw a computer. What I really like about the article is the information of many ideas of multimedia programs and exercises that can be found on the web for the used to language learning. something else that I want to point about the article is that encourage us as a teacher to use different techniques that can be used with the technology to teach languages and how technology can simplify us the job of teaching languages if we make a good use of it.
on the other hand, I also want to say that was a little bit confused to understand because of the references that appears on every paragraph on the article, which made got lost of the idea while I was reading.
Reading at this article I could realize how useful and important the use of technology could be for teaching a language the article pointed that technology is very good tool to teach in which we can also create our personal program our evaluations to help our students practice the language throw a computer or mobile device, by using technology to teach the practice could be also funnier if as teachers we use animations our games to help students practice while having fun.
The article remarked the importance of technology for learning process and gave ideas and reasons to take advantage of it.
By Kenia Menjivar
Tsssssssssss
ResponderBorrarHello Kenia, thanks for sharing your log. I'm curious about your claim of symplifying our teaching job.Could you give us an example of this? Is it really always simpler or easier our labor with the use of tech?
ResponderBorrarLooking forward to reading your answers
what I meant by saying this is that with the use of technology we can let students practice more their grammar, reading or listening skills, there are many web sites on internet that help us to practice, completing grammar exercises or listening exercises which in the past does not exist and teacher have to print this exercises and then checked many papers to correct the answers, now there are many web sites that corrects your answer and is easier for students receives the grade instantly, in conclusion technology is a good tool that can be used to teach languages.
ResponderBorrarI am agree with you Kenya in one of you point of view about the big importance that technology has nowadays in the area of teaching and learning process helping not only the educator but the learner.
ResponderBorrar